My favorite piece of technology
It's kinda difficult to choose only one technological device, sooooooooo ....... I'm gonna choose two :D.
The first one is my personal computer (don't expect a real photo of it, because I don't have one :P). And I really like it, because it's really useful, but it has one problem... it's big and heavy (like hell jeje only an exaggeration :D).
I got it last year, and I used a lot, specially to study.
Last year, for biology and chemistry it was really useful, because for biology I needed a good resolution to see clearly histological cuts and for chemistry I used to see photos of enamel and dentine on a scanning microscope.
Without my PC.... maybe I would be a good drawer, a good mystery reader or a really bored person >.<. In other case maybe I would be dead jeje X_X.
My second one is.....(insert a drumroll :D) a Wacom digitizing tablet (Wacom is the brand of the tablet.... just in case O.O). It's a simple tablet, in it's box there were a pencil, two cables and the tablet. I got it on my 16th birthday from my dad <3.
I used it a lot, but this year and last one I haven't been able to use it </3 soo I'm suffering D:
I really like it, because it's a gift from my dad and it's really easy and simple to use :D (I love it).
Have a nice weekend :D D:


I like your Wacom digitizing tablet, it looks cute :) and i think the same of my personal computer, I have my life there
ResponderBorrarI think tablets are very useful, that why I love them <3
ResponderBorrarIncredible as the computer has evolved. I thing that before takes a lot of space and currently it fit in a backpack.
ResponderBorrarLast year the computer was my salvation too for almost all the courses, but this year I haven't used this on classes :(
ResponderBorrarMy relation with the computer is of love-hate, because it is very useful, but I don't like use it jaja
ResponderBorrar