It's the final countdown


Hellouu...
It is the final blog of the semester and I'll miss this (except some topics that I didn't like them :P ).
This semester started better than the first one on university. And I did a lots of thing (not all of them turn out well... :/)


I didn't get sleep on classes (only nodding), that is a good thing... yay. And I got good marks on anatomy (that course that I reprobated last year ¬¬). And I participated as student collaborator in a laboratory of biology :D, also I participated on a symposium of the IADR and it was cool (When I begin: :D, when I finish: 9_9). I presented a poster with a bibliograph review about regulatory lymphocytes T and bone metabolism. It was stressful... really stressful, but it was fun (I tried to abandoned the poster, but my tutor didn't let me to do it, she gave me a lot of support) :D.

So, this is a abstract of what turned out well this semester, but now begins the bad things that happened in this semester... (I slept less than two hours one day 9.9)

Well... not all of my marks on anatomy are good... I got 2 red marks on controls (I know that controls are important for the average but by luck my average is not too low like to reprobate; in fact if I get a good mark on the last control I conserve a average over 5)
Another bad thing that happened this year... 
It could be... 
...
...
I can't think on anything else jejeje

So, in my opinion, this was a good semester... a big stressful semester but good... :D

The last think I want to say is: "Have a nice day and a nice vacation ;)"

(just like the first post jejeje)

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Luck come to me!!! D:

DOOOGS!!!!!

Why am I study odontology?