Luck come to me!!! D:
Hello people!!
This isn't my first blog, so I hope to do it well :D
Well, the first topic is "expectations about this blog". I think... it could be a good opportunity to improve my skills in writing and reading, because I usually don't write a lot in english. And maybe I'll use it to relax and maybe get some fun.
(pururururu, a trumpet sound) I get the 50 words!!! YAY!
This isn't my first blog, so I hope to do it well :D
Well, the first topic is "expectations about this blog". I think... it could be a good opportunity to improve my skills in writing and reading, because I usually don't write a lot in english. And maybe I'll use it to relax and maybe get some fun.
(pururururu, a trumpet sound) I get the 50 words!!! YAY!

Hi Constance!
ResponderBorrarI like your sincerity because I difficulty talking in english but the unique form of improve is exercise daily.
Your post its so funny. I could like you're my friend and you will invited me eat Sushi.
ResponderBorrarOh,I really like your writing way, is very funny to read and I love the emojis that you used!!
ResponderBorrarI'm agree with you on the part you say that it's a good way to improve our english, I hope it will be!
ResponderBorrarI know you are going to do it well :)
ResponderBorrarCony, you look like an expert! You write very naturally in English, and your post is very funny jiji
ResponderBorrar