My Autobiography.... let's start

So, for first serious post the topic is my autobiography (I don't like the idea jeje >_<)

My name is Constanza Javiera Lepiman Torres, I was born in Concepción on June 21st 1998. My parents are Loreto and Yuri, and I have a big brother, Nicolás; he is two years older than me.
I lived in Concepción like 1 month then my family moved to the mining camp El Salvador (please not confuse with the country :D, it's in 3rd region), I don't remember anything from there, but my mother and my brother told me about one special winter, because there snowed. On November 2001, we moved to another mining camp called Chuquicamata (yes, I know a lots of mining camps, it's because the work) and there I went to the kindergarten (actually I went to the kindergarten in El Salvador, but I don't remember :/). The kindergarten was part of the army and the only thing that separated was a gate, and guess who was always going to the army's patio.... :D. The playground was made with a ground floor, so like a dog I dug to the army's patio all the time.
I went to San Ignacio de Calama school and I didn't do anything bad, except have a lot of accidents. When I was in 2nd grade we moved to Calama (It's near from Chuquicamata)
And two years ago, in Calama I finished my elementary and high school.
Last year I enter to Universidad de Chile, and I moved to Santiago, and I'm still here :D.
My hobbies are draw (all life), read (after read The Red Pyramid), see anime (my favorite is Detective Conan or Case Close), cartoons (like Adventure Time) or animations in youtube (my favorites animators are Jaiden animations and Theodd1sout)
Here is one of my draws in PC:

Comentarios

  1. OMG CONY, I love your draw! You are so good! Jeje, I confused the mining camp whith the country, thank you for clarify that!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Oh is really crazy, you've lived in the south, north and center of Chile, this is very amazing!!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. :o I didn't know that you lived in El Salvador, and in chuquicamata too... Just wow!, greetings!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. In the exact moment that I read El Salvador I thought in the country lol.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Luck come to me!!! D:

DOOOGS!!!!!

Why am I study odontology?