Why am I study odontology?

First for all, I wasn't and still I'm not sure about this career ¬¬, but I already have some of the materials so I think I can't give up now :D.

When I was in first grade I really wanted to study veterinary, because I really like animals :3. But I realized that career was kinda difficult, so I dropped the idea. After 6 years, I became a really big fan of animes like Robotech, Sailor Moon, Ranma 1/2, Inuyasha and more, but one was very special..... and it was Detective Conan (the first time I saw it, it was when I was 4 years old, it was really nostalgic saw it again :'D), due to this anime and a soap opera named "Infiltradas" I wanted to become a detective (private or a "PDI"). So my mother advised me to study another career to help me to get a high rank, and then I chose medicine. But when I was in my last year of school and with the PSU on the road, I started to doubt if I could get the required mark to medicine, because my marks in PSU were low to that career :( (really sad). And then I found something that made me really happy, I found two animators in youtube, Jaiden Animations (Jaiden) and Theodd1sout (James), their videos give me too many laughs. So I became really interested in all the things of animations.
But after all this introduction... why I'm here and not in a digital animation career?! ^v^ It`s because my PSU mark didn't let me to enter to medicine, in Chile there's no labor field for an animator and for an advise, I entered here (I was really sad :/).

PS: I really hate this topic ¬_¬











Comentarios

  1. I found your story so sad :( I really hope that when you finish the career you can do what makes you happy

    ResponderBorrar
  2. maybe Chile is not the right country for you!
    keep up the good work either here in dentistry or in whatever the future brings!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I imagine you as a veterinarian haha so epic. I hope you find your pat, either finishing up liking your actual career or finding something else. xoxo

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Luck come to me!!! D:

DOOOGS!!!!!