OBE... Is it good?

Hellouuuuu
This semester was a really stressful one D: with some headache and some stomach ache. But better than the first one :D (On that one I was near to lose my hair D:)

Sooop, this new and beautiful blog is about my favorite course this semester (third one). It''s called Odontology Based on Evidence, and it's cool. In that subjet you learn (and remember) all about the cientific method, types of studies, experiments, legal stuffs about science and many things more :D

But with all of this beautiful things, I don't like one thing... and it is that... they give too many evaluated proyects D: And with the others courses it's too stressful. The next week we have a presentation of a one question research, with 3 to 5 papers which validate the question. We had to applied all the things that we learned on the course for this proyect and after all this in this semester, in the next one will be the methods and the materials for the experimentation to comprobate the hypotesis.

Maybe this course is a stressful one, but I really like it :D (Am I a masoquist? (I'm kidding :D or not?)
(sorry for the short blog :( )

Comentarios

  1. OBE is my third favorite course in this semester. Is relevant because it is fundamental for research, both for reading papers and for carrying out a project with a teacher.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. OBE is about investigation and some many interestings things that I like to learn quick; because it's very important to our professional education. Great post :D

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Luck come to me!!! D:

DOOOGS!!!!!

Why am I study odontology?