ten years... IN FUTURE :O
In ten years in future there will be an apocalypsis, the 4 horsemen of death will be killing the humanity....
Just kidding :D
The new topic of this blog is about my future in ten years. But I don't imagine it... maybe I'll be in the south of Chile (specifically in Licanray) doing odontology work or maybe I'll be doing animations on youtube for fun or maybe as a job. Maybe I'll be in the PDI or I'll be under a bridge :D
There is more than one posibility, and all I know is that I have to do my best to get what I want.
But... what do I want? I don't have a clear idea, I really want a title for my own pride and for my parents tranquility, so I'll do my best to gain the title, but after that I don't know what to do.
Maybe try to enter to the PDI, because when I was younger I wanted to enter.
Or work as a dentist on a clinic (private or public, maybe my own personal clinic...) in a city of Chile, but I prefer one on the south or if the city is in the north, I would like one on the coast.
Or I would like to study animation, and have time to learn and create my own portfolio, and maybe create my own cartoon. I have some ideas, but not enough time to develop them.
Maybe I could get a job in other country, like Canada or Japan (I try to learn japanese on my own for this objective).

Making teeth cartoons is a good idea no? To teach children how to wash all the teeth with performance, and bad puns about dentist.
ResponderBorrarYou have some potential about cartoons and animations :)
It would be a very good idea to work in the PDI and especially as a dentist, you could work in the forensic area, who knows.
ResponderBorrar