Where is a good and cheap place for eat?
Hello everyone :D
I don't know all of the "picás" around the faculty, and actually, I normally have bringing my lunch from my house. But on special cases I have to buy a good and cheap lunch.
In the faculty there is the "casino", but in my opinion is not a good choice; because the executive menu is expensive and doesn't bring much more than the junaeb menu. Their price are $2700 "pesos" for the executive menu and $1600 for the junaeb menu; for that difference is better the junaeb menu, but the bad thing about it is the salad (which is always the same) or the main course (which sometimes is really bad, like too oily or too salty). But apart of the menus, the place offer sandwiches, "fajitas", "completos" and "empanadas", however that options are not healthy. ¬_¬
The other option is the Ricoffe, which in my opinion is a really good option, because in that place are many option for eat, like salads (I think there is two diferents salads), the day's menu, handrolls, "empanadas", sandwiches and "completos".
Yes, I know that there is also here the same options of not healthy food, but the day's menu and the salads are good and healthy (the day's menu normally); but the price are $2000 for the day's menu with a salad or a soup and the price for the day's menu with soup and salad is $2500. I consider that is a good price. :)
The other option that I know is the "casino" of the medicine faculty, but I have never eaten there, all that I know is that the food is healthy. :/
And the last option that I know is a subway near from the faculty, if you buy the day's sandwich is more cheaper than if you buy a normal sandwich. But is too much bread for a lunch. :P
PS: I don't have any photo of the lunch from this places, so I'm going to put a cute draw of a bread that I drew.
And the last option that I know is a subway near from the faculty, if you buy the day's sandwich is more cheaper than if you buy a normal sandwich. But is too much bread for a lunch. :P
PS: I don't have any photo of the lunch from this places, so I'm going to put a cute draw of a bread that I drew.

The food of the dentistry casino is terrible, expensive and they do not have a vegan option, so I never eat there, although I haven't eaten ricoffe either, I will try it.
ResponderBorrarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrar
Borrarin reference to the "subway del día", Wednesday is the richest, it is chicken breast. it is similar to your photo but more elongated ahaha
I almost always eat in the casino because I haven't much time. However is much the difference between the food of the casino of dentistry and the medicine. In medicine, they serve more food, the attention is good and the place is clean.
ResponderBorrarI also think that the casino food is expensive :( so I usually buy in Subway, I love the tuna sandwich!
ResponderBorrar