DOOOGS!!!!!
Hi everyone
It's a new day for a topic, and the topic for today is...... (drumroll please) Wanna guess???
Okey no, it's PETS :D (streamer here).
I really like pets, specially dogs and cats. But I've only had dogs, however I know what it is living with a cat, because my cousins have one :3.
My first dog was called Neron, like the roman emperor (in english is Nero, but we are in chile :) ). He was a really good dog, I had two years when my family adopted him (actually someone that I don't remember gave Neron to my brother).
I remember so many games with him. When he was a little puppy, his bed was a little shoe box, and he wasn't able to jump into or from it, he always ended with one half inside and the other one outside. And when I was 4 or 5 years I tried to dress him with pants, he never allowed it.
And maybe you ask: why are you talking in past? Well, it's because he died on 2016. He was very old... :'(
My second dog is called Toby, he actually shared some time with Neron. He was born on 2008, he was a really crazy and restless puppy and adult dog. He did so many bad things and never learned any commands, so he won the title of: "perro weon". Always when he saw an open door, he ran away... I always tried to not lose his tract, because I though that I would lose his sight and we would never see him again. Nowadays he lives with my cousins, because we gave him to my elder cousin (she was passing a difficult time, and she was happy with him).
My third dog is called Nikita (my dad called her). She was born on 2016... like two months before Neron's passing. She is a really lovely and playful dog, and also really curious. She loves sleeping with my dad. When she was a puppy, my dad had to sleep with her in a camp bed, because he and my mom didn't want her to get used to sleep in their room.
When she was a puppy, she always tried to eat rocks, so I had to put my hand in her mouth to get the rock that she was trying to eat :D.
And guess who doesn't have any picture of them in the phone or here... :/
But I can describe them :D
Neron was a Mix of a German Shepherd and a Poddle (A big black dog with short legs and a little tail)
Toby is a Yorkshire Terrier (but he looks like a Schnauzer)
Nikita is a German Shepherd (but she didn't change her coat color, she is a big black (with gold lines) dog).

Nikita has these colors

Toby looks like this one
It's a new day for a topic, and the topic for today is...... (drumroll please) Wanna guess???
Okey no, it's PETS :D (streamer here).
I really like pets, specially dogs and cats. But I've only had dogs, however I know what it is living with a cat, because my cousins have one :3.
My first dog was called Neron, like the roman emperor (in english is Nero, but we are in chile :) ). He was a really good dog, I had two years when my family adopted him (actually someone that I don't remember gave Neron to my brother).
I remember so many games with him. When he was a little puppy, his bed was a little shoe box, and he wasn't able to jump into or from it, he always ended with one half inside and the other one outside. And when I was 4 or 5 years I tried to dress him with pants, he never allowed it.
And maybe you ask: why are you talking in past? Well, it's because he died on 2016. He was very old... :'(
My second dog is called Toby, he actually shared some time with Neron. He was born on 2008, he was a really crazy and restless puppy and adult dog. He did so many bad things and never learned any commands, so he won the title of: "perro weon". Always when he saw an open door, he ran away... I always tried to not lose his tract, because I though that I would lose his sight and we would never see him again. Nowadays he lives with my cousins, because we gave him to my elder cousin (she was passing a difficult time, and she was happy with him).
My third dog is called Nikita (my dad called her). She was born on 2016... like two months before Neron's passing. She is a really lovely and playful dog, and also really curious. She loves sleeping with my dad. When she was a puppy, my dad had to sleep with her in a camp bed, because he and my mom didn't want her to get used to sleep in their room.
When she was a puppy, she always tried to eat rocks, so I had to put my hand in her mouth to get the rock that she was trying to eat :D.
And guess who doesn't have any picture of them in the phone or here... :/
But I can describe them :D
Neron was a Mix of a German Shepherd and a Poddle (A big black dog with short legs and a little tail)
Toby is a Yorkshire Terrier (but he looks like a Schnauzer)
Nikita is a German Shepherd (but she didn't change her coat color, she is a big black (with gold lines) dog).

Nikita has these colors

Toby looks like this one
Wow, you've had many dogs haha! My favorite is Toby because was crazy and his name remember me the cookie Toddy (I know, I'm also crazy hcdkhc)
ResponderBorrarThe title of Toby is very funny haha.
ResponderBorrarYou could ask Nikita what is the taste of the rocks please haha